Search This Blog Below

Today Motorcycle
Motorcycle

Saturday, April 23, 2011

MEDIA REQUEST FOR SENATOR HARDY - Please do not continue to igore me.

OFF THE WIRE
By Tigerlily
Dear Senator Hardy,
I sent you the below email as a Nevada resident but today I am contacting you as a reporter.

Your secretary, Katie, told me you were very busy with all the Bills you're dealing with because deadline is Tuesday.

Please take a moment to tell me that you have changed your position on SB177 (helmet choice bill) to YES.

Be advised that my articles reach 190,000 motorcycle readers in CA, NV, AZ, and NM. I am a field reporter and know first-hand that there is extreme unrest with the motorcycling community over the helmet issue. It came to a huge blow to them when a lobbyist, John Bland, ABATE of Northern Nevada, reported that you are the only Republican voting NO to SB177. This the only Bill that WILL stimulate our devastated economy.
The minute I find out you have changed your position to a YES vote, I will contact my readers to give them the good news.
Respectfully submitted,

TigerLily
Southwest Ad Manager/Correspondent
QuickThrottle Magazine
http://www.quickthrottle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment